Tuesday 28 May 2013

Being Above Things 
or 
London From A Distance


Bank Holidays are great ... 
I just assumed that they are there to grab good friends and spend some time out of London to think about things, 
but I had not expected THIS: 


Excellent weather ... 


... interesting stone formations along the way (-: 


... such sweet and uncomplaining company ...

     



                    ... a lot of ...









... sarcastic security ...











... a full, but pretty shy moon ...


... seven charming sisters ...


... a lot of training for crossing the Channel
(YES! I am still thinking about doing it one day...) ...


... and a final victory (see lower part of the picture) ... 


... which felt like (but actually did not involve) FLYING ...


I am so grateful for these last days, 
and even though it did not feel like it at all: 


We have actually been to 
the end of the world, I guess!!!!!